12.09.2012

Henteco Cookies


Do the Japanese have cute down to science or what? I can't get over how adorable these cookies are. It's crazy!! They would make great stocking stuffers or party favors for a child's birthday. Unfortunately, for me at least, they're only available in Japan, at a bakery called Henteco, which, as far as I can tell, means "quirky" in Japanese. Please let me know if that's not correct! If you live in Shinagawa in Tokyo, I would recommend heading right over there immediately to see these in person! For the rest of you, you can click here to check out the cookies in more detail. ~Erin








You can find more Henteco pics after the jump.




7 comments:

Y said...

Too cute!

Carolyn Jung said...

I am totally oooh-ing and ahhh-ing over these adorable cookies. Maybe it's a good thing they're only available in Japan, as I would crazy over these. ;)

Carmen said...

They are sooooo cute! I would never be able to bite into one if I were to score myself one of those cuties.

ice pandora said...

Oh god too cute to be eaten
these cookies!

xx

Arianna said...

Hello! :)
I've been living in Japan for a couple months and... you should try to pass in front of one of their patisseries and not open your mouth in awe.
I've never seen such care just for a single biscuit/pudding/slice of cake!!!
Just look for 'okashi' or 'お菓子' in Google images and prepare to faint...:3

dessert girl said...

Thanks for the tip, Arianna! I do have a fondness for Japanese treats. The craftsmanship is amazing and they're always so much fun!

Kate said...

Love these animal cookies! So cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...